Blue Line Ferries
Trailer / Caravan
Use Ferrysavers to book your ferry to Croatia or Italy with Blue Line Ferries
Book your journey to Italy with Ferrysavers
Experience it's mild climate, the beauty of the coasts, the richness of its art and history!
Book your journey to Croatia with Ferrysavers
Croatia is the place Turn your dream into reality by booking your fare to Croatia.
Use Ferrysavers to book your ferry to Croatia or Italy with Blue Line Ferries. With Blue Line Ferries you can take a ferry to Ancona, Split and Hvar. All Blue Line Ferries offer instant email ticketing.
At Ferrysavers we've made it easy for you to find the perfect bargain ferry. Search for cheap ferries by using our real-time comparison engine.
- Blue Line Ferries run services between Split (the largest coastal city of Croatia) and Ancona (Italy) daily on weekdays, with 1 weekend crossing
- Blue Line operate up to 3 ferry crossings a week between Ancona and Hvar on a seasonal basis
- And Blue Line also operate a weekly crossing between Vis and Ancona (and then on to Split) on Saturdays, also on a seasonal basis
Blue Line International
Blue Line International is the international maritime company specialized in transport of passengers and vehicles between Croatia and Italy. The vision of Blue Line was materialized as early as in 1993, during the time of war on Croatian territory, when a passenger ship "Kraljica mira" sailed towards Italy, transporting humanitarian aid and refugees. "Kraljica mira" was at that time sailing under the flag of SEM Maritime Company (SMC), and in 1997 the passenger ship "Split 1700" was joined the same company. SMC existed on the Croatian - Italian market until 2003, when the maritime company Blue Line Int. succeeded its maritime tradition, setting new standards in naval transportation. Once you've travelled on board, you'll depart the Blue Line ferry with a smile on your face - trust our word!
Blue Line Ferries Sailing Information & Ferry Times
Ancona - Split
- up to 3 crossings per week
- 10hrs 45mins
Split - Ancona
- up to 4 crossings per week
- 10hrs 45mins