Cebu City Ferry Port
New Mobile Number
Trailer / Caravan
Coronavirus ferry travel advice
Please note that the information provided is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time we have received the same information from the Ferry Operators. The situation is changing rapidly and we will try to keep the website updated as soon as we receive updates from the ferry companies.
Ferrysavers makes it simple to book cheap ferries to Philippines with the route from Cebu City to Manila.
- Using Ferrysavers you can instantly and securely book a ferry from Cebu City to Manila with 2Go Travel
- You can find the latest information on cheap Cebu City to Manila ferries,including ticket prices, crossing times and availability with Ferrysavers.
Cebu is the capital city of the province of Cebu and is the "second city" of the Philippines, being the center of Metro Cebu, the second most populous Metropolitan area in the Philippines after Metro Manila. At the same time it is the center of Metro Cebu, the second most populous Metropolitan area in the Philippines after Metro Manila. Cebu City is a significant center of commerce, trade and education in the Visayas area. It is also known as the "Queen City of the South."
The city is located on the eastern shore of Cebu island. It is the first Spanish settlement and the oldest city in the Philippines. Cebu is the Philippines' main domestic shipping port and is home to about 80% of the country's domestic shipping companies.
Cebu City is bordered to the northeast by Mandaue City and the town of Consolacion, to the west are Toledo City, and the towns of Balamban and Asturias, to the south are Talisay City and the town of Minglanilla. Across Mactan Strait to the east is Mactan Island.
Cebu City Port Facilities
The following facilities could be found at the port of Cebu:
- Various Food establishments
- Other varieties of shop like souvenir shops, massage services and pasalubong centers
- Vending machines with hot and cold drinks
- Waiting area with ample seating capacity
- Comfort Rooms
- Pay Telephones / Loading Stations
Cebu City Map
Supercat Terminal, Pier4, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Philippines