Datca Ferry Port
With Ferrysavers you can easily find your ideal cheap Datca ferry to Rhodes, or use the real-time compare price engine to search for cheap ferries to Greece or Turkey.
- Using Ferrysavers you can securely find and book a Phoenix Marin ferry between Datca and Rhodes
Find our latest information on cheap Datca ferries, including ticket prices, crossing times and availability with Ferrysavers.
Datça is a district of Muğla Province in south-west Turkey, and the center town of the district. The center is situated midway through the peninsula which carries the same name as the district and the town (Datça Peninsula).
It is very famous for its high oxygen level in the air and the low humidity. Even during the hottest summer months, there will be present a gentle sea breeze giving that cooling effect and making your stay here comfortable and pleasant. The sea and the coast lines are stunningly beautiful. There are so many little beaches and plenty of quiet little bays around the area, where you can enjoy the peace and beauty of the nature.
How to get to Datca:
- Dalaman International Airport: 169km / 2.5h drive
- Bodrum (Milas) International Airport: 200km / 2.5h drive
- Rhodes Island (Greece): via ferryboat to Marmaris, then 45 min. drive
- Ferries operate between Bodrum & Datca which takes around 1 hour 45 minutes (accepts cars).