Macau Ferry Port
New Mobile Number
Trailer / Caravan
Coronavirus ferry travel advice
Please note that the information provided is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time we have received the same information from the Ferry Operators. The situation is changing rapidly and we will try to keep the website updated as soon as we receive updates from the ferry companies.
Ferrysavers makes it simple to book cheap ferries to China with the route to Hong Kong.
- Using Ferrysavers you can instantly and securely book a ferry from Macau to Hong Kong with TurboJet
- You can find the latest information on cheap Macau to Hong Kong ferries,including ticket prices, crossing times and availability with Ferrysavers.
Macau is a Special Administrative Region of China. It is located across the Pearl River estuary from Hong Kong. It consists of the peninsula Macau as well as two islands, Taipa and Coloane, connected to Macau by bridges. The two islands are connected to each other by a reclaimed area known as the Cotai Strip where City of Dreams is located.
- The Port of Macau is divided into four areas:
- The Interior Port - Fairway. It includes the Inner Harbor Ferry Terminal.
- The Exterior Port - It contains the old Fishing Wharf and the Macau Ferry Terminal.
- The Taipa Ferry Terminal, on Taipa Island, next to the Macau International Airport, currently Taipa Temporary Ferry Terminal until completion of the new terminal.
- Ka Ho Port on the northeast tip of Coloane Island contains the Macau Container Terminal, the Macau Oil Terminal and the docks of the Macao Cement Manufacturing Company and the Macao Electricity Company
Over 150 sea-crossing services are scheduled daily between Macau and Hong Kong. The Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal is the major terminal for Macau's passenger traffic by sea.
First Ferry Macau runs from 7:00am to 10:30pm daily with a frequency of every 30 minutes. The journey ranges from 60 to 70 minutes. This ferry offers pick-up from the Tsim Sha Tsui China Ferry Terminal in Hong Kong.
Turbojet Hong Kong
Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, Macau, Hong Kong