Sorrento Ferry Port
New Mobile Number
Trailer / Caravan
Find information on cheap Sorrento ferries, including the latest ticket prices, crossing times and availability with Ferrysavers.
Napoli to Sorrento / Sorrento to Napolicrossings daily35 minGet Price
Sorrento is in Campania. The place features beautiful architecture, many cafes and restaurants, and shops catering to tourists. Sorrento's seaside location is given historical depth by its wealth of Renaissance palazzos and Romanesque churches. It's a perfect hopping-off point for the even more vertical charms of the Amalfi Coast on the southern side of the peninsula, and for the chi-chi resort island of Capri, which is just a 20-minute ferry ride away.
Getting to Sorrento
Travelling to Sorrento can't be easier. There are so many options to choose from.
- If you are travelling from Naples it will take you about 35 minutes by boat
- If you would like to get to Sorrento really fast - the tourists Campania express train service is running from May to October. It is your fast option.
- Another train service is available for you to try - Circumvesuviana train service. It is running from Naples main station to Sorrento every 30 minutes from 6 am to 09-30 pm, train ride is 110 minutes about. The Circumvesuviana train station is under level to the Trenitalia train station in Naples.
- If you prefer to travel by bus - the service running from Monday to Friday from Naples Garibaldi square to the Sorrento peninsula and viceversa, if you travel from Rome - you'll find a daily bus service from Rome Tiburtina station to the Sorrento peninsula and viceversa.
- If you would like to drive from: North A1 highway from Milan to Naples, then A3 from Naples to Salerno exit Castellammare di Stabia Highroad 145 (Strada statale) from Castellammare di Stabia to Sorrento, 20 kilometres; From East A16 highway from Bari to Naples, then A3 from Naples to Salerno exit Castellammare di Stabia Highroad 145 (Strada statale) from Castellammare di Stabia to Sorrento, 20 kilometres; From South A3 highway from Reggio Calabria direction Salerno, exit Castellammare di Stabia Highroad 145 (Strada statale) from Castellammare di Stabia to Sorrento, 20 kilometres
Porto di Sorrento, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy