Find your ideal cheap SNCM ferry to or from France, Italy, Tunisia and Algeria with ferrysavers.com. You can book
a ferry to Marseille and a ferry to Ajaccio as well as ferries to Tunis and ferries to Nice. You can book online easily and quickly with ferrysavers.com.
With ferrysavers.com you can securely book a SNCM ferry by specific route, or compare the cheapest prices by operator, route and time using our real-time comparison engine above. This page can help you find information on SNCM ferry crossings, including the latest destinations and cheapest fares.
- SNCM run ferry services between Marseille (France) and:
- SNCM also have ferries connecting Nice (France) with Ajaccio, Bastia, Calvi and Ile Rousse (Corsica)
- There are also SNCM ferries between Toulon (France) and Ajaccio, Bastia and Porto Vecchio (Corsica)
- From Sète (in France) you can catch an SNCM ferry to Bejaia and Oran (Algeria) or to Tangier/Tanger and Nador (in Morocco)
- With SNCM you can travel between Porto Torres (Sardinia, Italy) and Marseille, Propriano and Ajaccio
- SNCM also have services between Algiers/Alger and Barcelona and Alicante (Spain), and between Oran and Alicante
- And SNCM have ferry services between Tunis and Genoa (Italy)
SNCM (Société Nationale Maritime Corse Méditerranée) is a major ferry company in the western Mediterranean. The operator traces its history back to 1850, has provided the public maritime service to and from Corsica since 1976, and also inherited the very long-running routes between France and northern Africa.
SNCM's has a large fleet of cruise-ferries and high-speed ferries, all fitted to the standard of cruise-liners. The flagships, Napoléon Bonaparte and Danielle Casanova have a program of entertainment for children during high-season, as well as restaurants, disco, a piano bar, shop, a games area, solarium, quality shopping, swimming pool and Jacuzzi... SNCM also has a high speed craft which links Nice with Corsica in record time: less than 3 hours!
Please note: the routes included above include those on SNCM's partners, such as Compagnie Tunisienne de Navigation (CTN), Algérie Ferries and CMN La Meridionale.