Use Ferrysavers to book a ferry to Italy, Spain, Tunisia or Sicily with Grimaldi Lines. Grimaldi Lines offer ferries to Civitavecchia (Rome), Barcelona, Porto Torres and also regular ferries to Palermo. All routes work with with instant email ticketing.
At Ferrysavers we make it easy for you to book your Grimaldi Lines ferry by using our unique price comparison engine, we can help you to find the best possible deal by comparing the prices on similar routes, times and destinations.
- Grimaldi Lines operate ferries between mainland Italy and the island of Sicily, with ferries from Civitavecchia (Italy), the port for Rome, to Catania and Trapani (Sicily), Genoa (northern Italy) to Catania and Salerno (Italy) to Palermo (Sicily)
- Grimaldi run ferries between Civitavecchia and Porto Torres (on Sardinia)
- Grimaldi run ferries between Civitavecchia, Genoa and Catania (Sicily) and the island of Malta
- There are also Grimaldi services between Italy and Spain, with ferries from Civitavecchia, Livorno (Italy) and Porto Torres (on Sardinia) to Barcelona (Spain) and between Livorno and Valencia (Spain)
- And Grimaldi also run ferries from Italy to Tunisia, with services from Civitavecchia (Rome), Salerno (southern Italy), Palermo and Trapani (Sicily) to the Tunisian capital of Tunis
Grimaldi Ferries runs services across the Mediterranean, and is part of the Grimaldi Group, founded in Naples in 1945 and one of the most famous names in world shipping. The Grimaldi Group currently owns one of the largest fleets of roll on/roll off multipurpose and car carrier vessels in the world.
On Grimaldi Line's fleet, the Florence, Catania, Sorrento, Eurostar Barcelona, and cruise-ferries Cruise Roma and Cruise Barcelona you find a friendly and hospitable crew, comfortable en-suite cabins, suites, and air-line seats, as well as first class facilities expected from one of Europe's leading ferry companies including self-service or a la carte restaurants, bars, swimming pools, outdoor decks, shops and plenty of entertainment. Grimaldi Lines also have pet facilities on all their routes.
Pets on board Grimaldi Lines ferries
You can book your cat or dog on board Grimaldi Lines ferries with Ferrysavers.co.uk. Grimaldi Lines provide on board kennels for pets. Please note that all dogs must wear a muzzle. Note that that to take your pet to and from the UK to mainland Europe (excluding Ireland) you will need a pet passport.