Use Ferrysavers to book ferries to the Republic of Ireland, the UK, the Netherlands and Scandinavia with Stena Line. Stena Line offers a ferry services to Dublin, Fishguard, Belfast and also ferry routes to Harwich near Felixstowe. All routes work with instant email ticketing.
At Ferrysavers we make it easy for you to book your Stena Line ferry by specific route, or for you to find the best possible deal by comparing Stena Line ferries by using our unique price comparison engine.
- Stena Line run ferries to Ireland between Fishguard (Wales) and Rosslare (Ireland)
- Stena Line also operate ferries to both Dublin and Dun Laoghaire (Ireland) from Holyhead (Wales)
- Stena Line travel between Cairnryan (Scotland) and Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- You can travel between Harwich (England) and Hook of Holland/Hoek van Holland (Netherlands) with Stena Line
- Stena's European routes include services connecting Gothenburg (Sweden) with both Kiel (Germany) and Frederikshavn (Denmark), as well as Frederikshavn and Oslo (Norway)
- Stena Line also travel between Varberg (Sweden) and Grenaa (Denmark)
- And Stena Line also run ferries between Karlskrona (Sweden) and Gdynia (Poland)
Stena Line was founded by Sten Allan Olsson in 1962, and is today regarded as one of the world's leading ferry operators. Stena Line has arguably Europe's most comprehensive ferry network, with routes in Scandinavia, the North Sea, and the Irish Sea that carried 15 million passengers in 2008.
Stena Line aim to provide the best service and experience possible on all their large fleet of ferries, cruise-ferries and Stena HSS fast-ferries. Whichever comfortable ferry you choose, rest assured that Stena Line will meet your needs. Onboard Stena Line ferries you can relax and enjoy good food, shop at a fine selection of retailers, and enjoy the bracing sea air and the lifestyle of an ocean voyage.
On the Stena HSS craft you'll find lounges, shops, a bar and a restaurant serving hot and cold meals, and on the largest of Stena's cruise-ferries there's an excellent selection of well-appointed en suite cabins, from budget to luxury, wi-fi access, coffee bars, a choice of restaurants and bars, nightclubs, loads of children's facilities, video-game arcades, shops and a cinema showing the latest blockbusters.
Pets on board Stena Line ferries
You can book your cat or dog on board Stena Line ferries with Ferrysavers.co.uk. Pets can travel for free on Stena Line Irish Sea ferries. On ferries travelling to or from Holyhead and Dublin, pets must remain in your vehicle. When travelling from Belfast or Cairnryan, you will be required to put your pet in the kennel facilities provided. Please note it is not possible to bring your pet onto the Stena Express Fastcraft services between Holyhead and Dublin. Guide dogs are welcome on board all Stena Line ferries. Note that that to take your pet to and from the UK to mainland Europe (excluding Ireland) you will need a pet passport.